US$ 12.99
In 1810 Beaufoys' moved to a new works in South Lambeth Road
The image has been laterally inverted for use with a vue d' optique viewing box
View of crypt in St Paul's Cathedral
The Black Bull Inn
sitting on the grass
View of New River Head, Finsbury, London Size:Standard: 6 x 4in In 1810 Beaufoys' moved toView of New River Head, Finsbury, London, c1753; with figures. Completed in 1713, this was a massive engineering project to improve London's water supply by collecting clean water from 40 miles away and bringing it to large cisterns at Finsbury. From there it was delivered to the city in pipes made from hollowed elm trunks.
US$ 12.99
US$ 14.99
US$ 14.99